AFTER A LONG GOING PROCEDURE AT ABSOLUTE DENTAL ON TOPSY LN.CARSON CITY, NV MY WIFE GOT HER DENTURES WHICH FIT VERY POORLY.

WHEN SHE WENT BACK TO GET THEM RIGHT, THEY TOLD HER THEY WERE DONE WITH HER AND TOLD HER TO LEAVE THEIR OFFICE. WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS?

WE WENT TO ANOTHER DENTIST FOR A SECOND OPINION AND THEY TOLD HER THAT HER DENTURES WERE NOT USABLE AND THEY HAD DONE A POOR JOB.STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTAL COMPANY, THEY HAVE NOTHING BUT BAD REVIEWS ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO MAKE SURE THEIR CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of absolute dental dentures. Absolute Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned absolute dental dentures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Absolute Dental.

Had an Experience with Absolute Dental?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Bosley - Hair Transplant Review Bosley "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more